Name:
Location: Houston, United States

Monday, July 10, 2006

Whirlwind of Fingers

I don't know why I haven't written anything in a while. I love the feeling of my fingers gliding over the keyboard without me even thinking about what I'm doing.

I no longer have a body. I am a disembodied intellect. Words float in front of the eye of my consciousness. Coming from nothing going to nothing. I am only in the now with the words that flow before me like a stream. I do not have fingers, yet I have fingers. I do not tell them what to do, yet they do what I need for them to do. It is a good feeling. It is an excellent feeling. If only I didn't mistype things so often and feel the need to go back and instatnlyt correct things. I don't always know what I mistyped, I just know that I mistyped something. It's like music or something, there was a disruption in the flow. The water is not flowing smoothly. There are eddies and distortions and deep channels that flow quickly, and the shallows which mosey along....

I need to practice more often...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home