Name:
Location: Houston, United States

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Vive la Revolution!!!

Greetings, fellow Terrans.

And Happy New Year!

A lot of people have made New Year's Resolutions in the past couple of weeks, and a lot of them will give up on those resolutions.

Habits are difficult things to break, and difficult things to start. I've read that it takes about 3 or 4 weeks for something to become a habit.

It took about that long for going to the gym to become a habit with me. I had to have help though, from a workout buddy to get me through those 4 weeks.

Somewhere in Proverbs it mentions the importance of having a friend to help you out of any pits that you may fall into. When I initially moved to Houston, I had no friends, and made very few. For most of those 2 years I was miserable and got into some pits with no one to help me out. I thank God for the friends that I have now.

I see that I've been rambling a bit.....

I don't know how that happened....

I think that the point that I was going to make was that I'm not going to sit around waiting for things to happen or hoping that what I want to happen will come true. I'm going to make them happen. I'm going to work and plan and make them happen.

I've already started.

Things aren't going perfectly, but they are going, and with God's blessing they will continue to do so. You don't have to wait for the beginning of the year to start planning beneficial changes, if anything is to be done, it must be done right now, this hour, this very moment whilst you have the will to do so.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home